The Charitable Foundation for Books in Homes Australia (Books in Homes Australia) is firmly committed to keeping personal information private and confidential. We never sell, rent, trade, or share your personal information or email.
How do we collect personal information?
We may request information about you when you:
- Enquire about Books in Homes Australia
- Become a Sponsor or express interest in sponsorship
- Participate in any program
- Make a donation
- Provide pro-bono or volunteer services
- Participate in our fundraising activities
- Register to receive THE BRIDGE ezine or other information
- Complete surveys or provide us with feedback.
What personal information do we collect?
We collect information that is required for use in conducting our charitable service. This may include your: name, address(es), email, telephone number(s), financial details to process donations or other transactions, and any other information you may elect to provide.
How do we use personal information?
We use personal information for Books in Homes Australia’s own purposes or related purposes such as:
- Regulatory reporting and compliance
- Internal accounting and administration
- Servicing our relationship with our customers by providing updates on promotions and services we think may interest you.
Is the information disclosed to third parties?
We may disclose information about individuals as permitted by law. We may share information with regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials, provide information to protect against fraud, and share information with your consent.
Security of Information
Books in Homes Australia has implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security procedures in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
We invite you to access and correct any personal information we may hold on you.
Should you no longer wish to receive information on promotions and services we think may be of interest to you or participate in market research, kindly contact us on 02 9434 2488.
Feedback and Complaints